15th Annual Walk for Suicide Awareness – September 7, 2019
CHECK-IN: 10:00 am | Walk start: 10:30 am
NEW START/END POINT: Cullen Central Park 300 Taunton Rd. W., Whitby
ROUTE: 5km Walk, Run or Cycle – bring your families & dogs are welcome!
Once the Walk is completed participants will receive:
- A free charity BBQ lunch
- The opportunity to participate in our annual memorial celebration
- The opportunity to bring pictures of their loved ones to post on our memory board (pictures will be returned at the end of the event)
We urge you to pre-register so we can provide for our BBQ:
- You may pre-register by sending an email to: email@example.com
- You can register by calling (905) 430-3511 ext. 33.
PLEDGE INFORMATION (two options)
- Download a pledge form here, collect cash or cheques made out to Distress Centre Durham that will be collected on Walk Day.
- Or to donate directly online, visit Canadahelps.org search for Distress Centre Durham.
All pledges are eligible to receive a charitable tax receipt upon request!